question

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 7:03 AM
      My question is:

      Can a regular ed student ride a special needs bus temporarily due to
      injury without the 504?

      Thank you in advance for any responses.
    • Dan_Roberts@RoundRockISD.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 7:34 AM
        Thank you for the e-mail.

        A regular student must have a 504 determination to receive special ed
        transportation. Please contact your school administrator to complete the
        process.

        If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact me at your
        convenience.