NTAPT January Meeting

  • Mike Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      The North Texas Chapter of TAPT will hold the January meeting on
      Thursday, January 20, 2005 at 10:30 AM. Mr. Phillip Gurke and the
      staff at Grand Prairie ISD will host our meeting. This meeting will
      be held at the Transportation Center located at 514 Skyline Road,
      Grand Prairie, Texas 75051.

      From I-30 take the Belt Line Road exit. Turn south on Belt Line Road
      to Skyline Road. Turn right on Skyline Road.

      From I-20 take the Belt Line Road exit. Turn north on Belt Line Road
      to Skyline Road. Turn left on Skyline Road.

      Our meeting will be sponsored by Mr. Bill Kennedy from DFW
      Communications of Irving, Texas.
    • Mike Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2005
        Thanks to Phil Gurke and his staff at Grand Prairie ISD for hosting
        our January NTAPT meeting. Also, thanks to the Food Service Staff for
        a wonderful meal. Region XI Chapter President, Deborah Graham from
        Mansfield ISD led our open floor discussion on Special Needs
        transportation. Great job Deborah! John Douglas from Garland ISD did
        a fantastic job sharing a few stories about our beloved friend Fred
        Oppermann.
        A special thanks to Bill Kennedy from DFW Communications for
        sponsoring our meeting.
        Our next NTAPT meeting will be at Mabank ISD on February 10, 2005
        sponsored by Heavy Duty Bus Parts. Please try to attend and bring a
        guest. Everyone is welcome.