NAPT

  • Jaime Gallego
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
      Congratulations to Laci our National School Bus Speech Contest Winner from Texas and Dan Roberts & Round Rock I.S.D. for winning the NAPT Larsen Excellence Award.

      You can view photos from the conference at the following url;
      http://www.napt.org/associations/3103/files/NAPT04b/index.htm

      Jaime

    • Jaime Gallego
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
        The following link is the correct link to the NAPT Photo Albums link:

        http://www.napt.org/associations/3103/files/Albums/napt_photo_albums.htm

        Jaime
        > Congratulations to Laci our National School Bus Speech Contest Winner from
        > Texas and Dan Roberts & Round Rock I.S.D. for winning the NAPT Larsen
        > Excellence Award.
        >
        > You can view photos from the conference at the following url;
        > http://www.napt.org/associations/3103/files/NAPT04b/index.htm
        >
        > Jaime

        > This egroup is sponsored by the Texas Association for Pupil Transportation
        > and the
        > organization has paid the fee to remove advertisements on the messages.
        > Web Site:
        > http://www.tapt.com
        >

        > The pupiltransportation egroups web page is located at:
        > http://www.egroups.com/messages/pupiltransportation
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Melara, Virginia (Ginny)
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
          Congratulations, Dan and crew!
          Ginny

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2004
            Congradulation to Lacie and Dan Roberts !! Great job.

            Gloria Buckley
            Judson ISD

          • SOUTHTEXASBU@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 3, 2004
              Nov 3 2004

              Thnak you for the information and I will send the proper paper work as soon as possible.

              You wil get the inf. by the end of the day.

              Thank you

              J SOTO