LUBBOCK CERTIFICATION CLASSES

  • Jolene Hawkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      TAPT Certification Classes are coming to West Texas on March 5 - 6, 2004, by special request. The registration form will be posted very soon and I encourage all of you in the north and west areas of Texas to take advantage of this opportunity. The classes will have to have enrollment of 18 - 20 per class to avoid cancellation so you will need to get your registration in quickly. Thank you.

      Jolene Hawkins
      TAPT Executive Secretary

    • Jaime Gallego
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        The registration form is up on the TAPT web page.

        Jaime

        > TAPT Certification Classes are coming to West Texas on March 5 - 6, 2004,
        by special request. The registration form will be posted very soon and I
        encourage all of you in the north and west areas of Texas to take advantage
        of this opportunity. The classes will have to have enrollment of 18 - 20
        per class to avoid cancellation so you will need to get your registration in
        quickly. Thank you.

        > Jolene Hawkins
        > TAPT Executive Secretary

        > This egroup is sponsored by the Texas Association for Pupil Transportation
        and the
        > organization has paid the fee to remove advertisements on the messages.
        Web Site: