Filing Incident reports and the lack there of

  • GreySock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Good Morning All,

      As many Bus Drivers and Aids tend not to file incident reports;
      specially minor incidents, I am wondering if any of you have come up
      with a creative way to encourage them to do so? I know the common
      complaints by drivers/aids .. I don't like to write things down; I
      have written things up and nothing changes; It wasn't a major
      incident so why write it up, etc..
      I am looking for new method rather than writing.
      Any creative methods currently implimented out there ?

      Thank You,
      Chris