Evacuation Plans

  • clay gilham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      I am in the process of rewritting our evacuation plan form for our special
      needs route. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. I can download
      them or you can fax them to me at 806-656-6144
      Attn. Clay Gilham
      Thank you,
      Clay
      Canyon ISD

    • Mike Patterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        I will be out of the office for two weeks starting on Monday the 30th. If you
        require any assistance before I return, please contact Anna Fenton at (936)
        756-4677. Thank you. Have a great day. Mike