[pupiltransportation] Re: Texas Emergency Call Out List of Districts

  • Walt Nichols
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2000
      Jaime,

      Could you e-mail it to me directly? My district see fit to block and filter
      the e-groups website (and many other useful sites) that aren't related to
      education.

      I love the forum - there have been some active discussions happening!

      Walt Nichols
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2000
        Walt,

        I will e-mail it directly to you this morning.

        Jaime

        >>> "Walt Nichols" <wnicho@...> 03/01/00 06:13AM >>>
        Jaime,

        Could you e-mail it to me directly? My district see fit to block and filter
        the e-groups website (and many other useful sites) that aren't related to
        education.

        I love the forum - there have been some active discussions happening!

        Walt Nichols
        > Rose Ann Dukes has updated the Texas School Districts Emergency Call
        > out list. I have uploaded it to the vault. You can go there and
        > download it to your computer. It is in a microsoft excell format.
        > Similiar to what you use for the TEA Transportation Reports.
        >
        > Jaime Gallego

        > Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets you
        > see, consolidate, and manage all of your finances all in one place.

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=pupiltransportation&m=1

        Get a FREE $10 gas card when you join carclub.com. As a member,
        you can save up to $550 a year if you own a car, and thousands
        more when you're buying one.
        http://click.egroups.com/1/2063/4/_/6515/_/951913011/

        -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=pupiltransportation&m=1
      • Jaime Gallego