RE: [pupiltransportation] Physicals

  • emma martinez
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2003
      We pay up to $25.00 for our drivers physicals. We
      have a contract with two of the physicians here where
      our drivers can go and get their physicals with out
      paying out of their pockets. If they choose to use
      their own private physicians then we give them $25.00
      --- "Skeen, Charles"

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • lidlbitlost@aol.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 25, 2003
        It is my understanding that yes they do have to have a physical every year,
        even though on the new physical forms the physician can qualify them for up to
        2 years.