Survey says.....

  • Kathy Tonga
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      I have the results of the limited survey I took before the Christmas holidays concerning the number of sub drivers each districts hires in relation to the number of regular drivers they employ. I got 10 responses and from that data, the average number of subs was 1 SUB DRIVER FOR EVERY 9 DRIVERS. This included both special ed and regular ed drivers. I can email you the exact results in a spread sheet if this information would help your department convince your administration of future staffing needs. Email me directly at KathyTo@....

      Now I have another question. If your district has mulitple facilities, could you email me and let me know. I have a few questions I would like to ask you. As always, thank you in advance for helping and sharing information.
      Kathy Tonga
    • Kathy Tonga
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
        I meant multiple transportation facilities: such as satellite facilities.
      • Brian Caruthers
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
          Kathy,
          Are you talking about multiple campuses or multiple transportation facilities?
          Brian Caruthers
          Millsap I. S. D. Transportation