Re: [pupiltransportation] Vendor Information

  • Barbara Sanders ADMIN
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
      pupiltransportation@yahoogroups.com writes:
      >I've tried for a couple of weeks to contact someone at National
      >Guaranteed Vinyl
      >with no success. Does anyone know if they are vacationing, out of
      >business, changed numbers, .........? Please advise me if you have any
      >information.
      >
      >Thanks, Ricki
      Ricki,
      We just placed an order with them and had no problems reaching them at
      1.800.662.2116. Hope this helps.

      Barbara Sanders, Grapevine-Colleyville

      >This egroup is sponsored by the Texas Association for Pupil
      >Transportation and the
      >organization has paid the fee to remove advertisements on the messages.
      >Web Site:
      >http://www.tapt.com
      >

      >The pupiltransportation egroups web page is located at:
      >http://www.egroups.com/messages/pupiltransportation

      Barbara Sanders, Transportation
      817-251-5591
    • Jolene Hawkins
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2008
        Dear Members:

        If you have contact information for Regina Dorfmeister with American Health & Safety Institute in San Antonio, will you please send it to me. Thanks, Jolene jolene@...

      • Lee Iredale
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2008
          Jolene,
          You should know her. She lives in Kingsland.

          According to her business card;
          Regina Dorfmeister
          American Health and Safety Institute, Inc.
          PO Box 71
          Kingsland, TX 78639
          210-823-3535
          Hope this helps,
          Lee
          R. Lee Iredale
          Transportation Director
          East Central ISD
          210-649-2332

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2008
            Due to the growth in our area we are currently looking into developing
            MINIMUM standards for roads in our district for Bus travel. If anyone
            has standards they use and wouldn't mind sharing them I could use the
            help in not reinventing the wheel.

            You can email me here walterscheidr@...

            Rick Walterscheid

            Lake Travis ISD