FW: [Pupiltransportation] Pupiltransportation egroup moving back to TAPT

  • Jaime Gallego
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2010

      We have moved the pupiltransportation egroup back to tapt.com.  We now have our own web and mail server and are not limited to 500 e-mails per hour.  We had a lot of complaints about members not able to receive yahoogroups e-mail.

      There is no need to reply to any of these e-mails.  It is strictly information and you were automatically added to the group.  We move the e-mail list from yahoogroups to tapt.com.  So if you receive an e-mail you have automatically been added and do not respond by saying add me to the group.

      E-mails to the group should be addressed pupiltransportation@...

      Thanks,

      Jaime

      CyberDefender has scanned this email for potential threats.
      Version 2.0 / Build 4.03.29.01
      Get free PC security at http://www.cyberdefender.com