PupiltTransportation Egroup

  • Jaime Gallego
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2010

      Due to issues at simplelists.com we are moving the group back to pupiltransportation@yahoogroups.com  For some reason the simplists.com domain is being blocked by too many district’s and spam filters.  Most of our list is on the yahoogroups account.  If you are not receiving it send me an e-mail at Jaime@... and I will add you tot the group.  You may also need to talk to your tech people to make sure that pupiltransportation@... is not blocked by your district.

      Jaime

      Jaime Gallego

      Jaime Gallego Services, LLC

      (713) 503-0640

      Fax (281) 542-1940

      CyberDefender has scanned this email for potential threats.
      Version 2.0 / Build 4.03.29.01
      Get free PC security at http://www.cyberdefender.com