TAPT CLEARANCE SALE

  • Jolene Hawkins
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
      Dear TAPT Members:

      If you are looking for something to give as door prizes at your In-Service meetings or safety meetings or for any other awards that you may make in your department, TAPT has something for you.

      The TAPT brief case that was the conference gift at the Austin conference is available in limited numbers.
      They are $8.00 each plus $2.50 per bag for shipping.

      Please reply by e-mail to place an order and they will be shipped to you parcel post.

      Thank you.

      Jolene Hawkins
      TAPT Exec. Secretary
      P.O. Box 996
      Buchanan Dam, TX 78609
      866-561-2121
      325-388-6369 fax
      jolene@...

    • maryemillard@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
        In a message dated 8/1/2009 4:40:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        jolene@... writes:

        Dear TAPT Members:

        If you are looking for something to give as door prizes at your In-Service
        meetings or safety meetings or for any other awards that you may make in
        your department, TAPT has something for you.

        The TAPT brief case that was the conference gift at the Austin conference
        is available in limited numbers.
        They are $8.00 each plus $2.50 per bag for shipping.

        Please reply by e-mail to place an order and they will be shipped to you
        parcel post.

        Thank you.

        Jolene Hawkins
        TAPT Exec. Secretary
        P.O. Box 996
        Buchanan Dam, TX 78609
        866-561-2121
        325-388-6369 fax
        _jolene@..._ (mailto:jolene@...)

        steps!
        =JulystepsfooterNO115)

      • maryemillard@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
          Hi Jolene

          I would like to have one if you still have some?

          Mary
          Pinnacle

          _jolene@..._ (mailto:jolene@...) writes:

          Dear TAPT Members:

          If you are looking for something to give as door prizes at your In-Service
          meetings or safety meetings or for any other awards that you may make in
          your department, TAPT has something for you.

          The TAPT brief case that was the conference gift at the Austin conference
          is available in limited numbers.
          They are $8.00 each plus $2.50 per bag for shipping.

          Please reply by e-mail to place an order and they will be shipped to you
          parcel post.

          Thank you.

          Jolene Hawkins
          TAPT Exec. Secretary
          P.O. Box 996
          Buchanan Dam, TX 78609
          866-561-2121
          325-388-6369 fax
          __jolene@tapt._jo_ (mailto:_jolene@...) _ (mailto:_jolene@..._
          (mailto:jolene@...) )

          ************************<WBR>**A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
          your
          steps!
          (_http://pr.atwola.http://pr.atwhttp://pr.atwolahttp://pr.atwolahttp://pr.ht
          tp://pr.ahttp://pr.atwolahttp://pr.atwolahttp://pr.atwo&<WBR>hmpgI&<WB_
          (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://
          www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd)
          =JulystepsfooterNO1=Ju

          steps!
          =JulystepsfooterNO115)

        • Sharon DeArmond
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
            Jolene,
            I'd like to have ten of the brief cases, if you have that many available. Do we cut a PO to TAPT for $100.00 or pay by invoice? Let me know and I'll get it done tomorrow at the office.

            Thank you,

            Sharon DeArmond
            Director of Transportation
            Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD
            817-399-2451
            817-354-3579 fax

            "Decisions and actions, at all levels, focus on and support effective student learning."

            CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

            This message and all attachments are confidential and may be protected by the Family Educational
            Rights and Privacy Act and IDEA as well as other state and federal confidentiality laws. Any review,
            use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, disclosure or distribution by persons other than the
            intended recipients is prohibited and may be unlawful. You must delete this message and any copy
            of it (in any form) without disclosing it.

            If you believe this message has been sent to you in error please notify the sender by replying to this
            transmission.

            Thank you for your cooperation.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
              Sharon,

              I will ship you 10 of the brief cases, at $10.50 each, including shipping. I will send an invoice when they are shipped. Thank you.

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 3, 2009
                Great! Thank you so much, Sharon

                Sharon DeArmond
                Director of Transportation
                Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD
                817-399-2451
                817-354-3579 fax

                "Decisions and actions, at all levels, focus on and support effective student learning."

                -Be an organ donor!!!
                www.DonateLifeTexas.org ( http://www.donatelifetexas.org/ )