    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013

      What kind of witch will you find at the beach?
      A sand witch

      What is the most popular break fluid in the U. S.?
      Coffee

      How do chess players start telling a fairy tale to their children ?
      They start with, "Once a pawn a time."

      Very early one morning two birds are sitting at the side of a large puddle of oil on a Brooklyn street. They see a worm on the other side. So, the one flies over and the other one swims through the puddle. Which bird gets to the worm first?
      The one who swam, of course, because "Da oily boid gets da woim."

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      I saw an ad online: "For Sale - One York Peppermint Patty. Mint Condition."

      When the identical twins built the staircase, they became step-brothers.

      You should trim your fingernails before they get out of hand. (John G. Steen)

      "Doctor, doctor! You've gotta help me! I think I'm going to die." "Don't be silly -- that's the last thing you'll do."

      PUN SERIES

      DAFFYNITIONS

      Dentist: Someone who runs a filling station.

      Window shopping: Eye browse

      Kidney: Midpoint of a child's leg

      Attack: What hurts if you step on it.

      Bible: Purchase of a male bovine.

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      Knock knock.
      Who's there?
      Hawaii.
      Hawaii who?
      I'm fine, Hawaii you?

      The little grandson asked his grandfather if he could croak like a frog. "Sure," said Grandpa, who then issued a great frog-like sound. The grandson jumped up and down with glee. "Goody, goody!" he exclaimed. "Mama said,' When Grandpa croaks we're all going to Disneyland��

      The American arms inspector goes to a Baghdad restaurant for a quick bite and orders a meat pie. A few bites, he realizes there's only a tiny slab of meat at the middle of the pie, the rest being vegetables. "Waiter, how can you call this a meat pie?" "Ahh, but you see sir, these days of sanctions, it is difficult to make ends meat."

      There was a congregation that decided to have four worship services each Sunday. There was one for those new to the faith. Another for those who liked traditional worship. One for those who'd lost their faith and would like to get it back. And another for those who had bad experiences with churches and were complaining about it. They have names for each of the services: FINDERS, KEEPERS, LOSERS, WEEPERS.