A Text To A Loved One

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      From: "Maurizio Mariotti" <mariotti@...>

      A TEXT TO A LOVED ONE

      There was a group of women at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband. The women were asked, 'How many of you love your husbands?' All the women raised their hands.

      Then they were asked, 'When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?'

      Some women answered today, some yesterday, some didn't remember.

      The women were then told to take their phones and send the following text to their husbands:

      "I LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART"

      Then the women were told to exchange phones and read the responding text messages. Here are some of the replies.

      1. Who is this?

      2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick?

      3. I love you too.

      4. What now? Did you crash the car again?

      5. I don't understand what you mean?

      6. What did you do now? I won't forgive you this time.

      7. ??!!??

      8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?

      9. Am I dreaming?

      10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.

      11. I asked you not to drink anymore. I'll leave if you are tired of me.