    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013

      What happened to the angry lady who put a firecracker under her pancakes?
      She blew her stack.

      Why did the little computer go to the orthodontist?
      To improve its byte

      What gets harder to catch the faster you run?
      Your breath

      What do you call a grizzly half buried in a snow bank?
      A bear mid-drift

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      If you step onto a plane and recognize a friend of yours named Jack, don't yell out �Hi, Jack!�

      Confucius Say: Man who makes and sells knock-off knives, will some day be charged with forgery. (Greg Myers)

      When it comes to giving, some people stop at nothing.

      When I learned what the gun lobby was doing, I went ballistic! (Mike Bull)

      PUN SERIES

      Shampoo: A fake bear.

      Silver Nitrate: The rental fee for the Lone Ranger's horse after dark. (Lederer & Ertner)

      Exchequer: A retired supermarket employee.

      Idolize: Eyes on a religious statue.

      Jitterbug: A nervous insect.

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      Knock Knock.
      Who's there?
      Alma.
      Alma who?
      Alma dinner's gone. May I have dessert?

      Two blondes were going to Disneyland. They were driving on the I-5 Freeway when they saw the sign that said 'DISNEYLAND LEFT'. They started crying, turned around and went home.

      Beau Bridges took a meteorology course in which the instructor was describing how hail is formed -- much higher than the usual rain clouds. When he asked where specifically it happened, he was told, "Somewhere over the rain, Beau." (Alan B. Combs)