    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013

      What did the icy Arctic road say to the truck?
      "Want to go for a spin?"

      What do you call the squirrel�s room in an animal hotel?
      The nutcracker suite (Stan Kegel)

      When prices are going up, what remains stationary?
      Writing paper and envelopes.

      How do astronauts eat their ice creams?
      In floats

      What's a chiropractor's favorite board game?
      Backgammon (Charles Wukasch)

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      Teachers who take class attendance are absent-minded.

      The source of the extra corpses at the graveyard had to be the mortician. It was a dead giveaway. (David F. Thomas, MD)

      If the workers at the cucumber farm go on strike, does that put the owner in a pickle?

      When the fog burns off, it won't be mist

      A farmer had a son who went to New York and became a bootblack. Now the farmer makes hay while the son shines.

      PUN SERIES

      RECOMMENDED BOOKS

      "Mexican Revenge" by Monty Zuma

      "I'm Fine" by Howard Yuu

      "The Cold and Stormy Winter" by Jan Yuary

      "Roses for Your Valentine" by Flo Wrest

      "Tinseltown Tales" by Holly Wood

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      It was sad but true:
      He could not be her brother
      And assist her too.
      (John S. Crosbie)

      Crying her eyes out, the teen-aged girl approached the policeman and said that her dog, Fido, was lost. The officer suggested that she put an ad in the paper. She replied, "Well, I thought of that, but I decided against it." "Why did you decide against it?" asked the officer. "I remembered that dear little Fido can't read."

      The new Librarian decided that instead of checking out children's books by writing the names of borrowers on the book cards herself, she would have the youngsters sign their own names. She would then tell them they were signing a 'Contract' for returning the books on time. Her first customer was a second grader, who looked surprised to see a new Librarian. He brought four books to the desk and shoved them across to the Librarian, giving her his name as he did so. The Librarian pushed the books back and told him to sign them out. The boy laboriously printed his name on each book card and then handed them to her with a look of utter disgust. Before the Librarian could even start her speech he said, scornfully, "That other Librarian we had could write."