    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013

      What did Sir Lancelot wear to bed?
      A knight-gown

      What happened to the little girl who swallowed some bullets?
      Her hair came out in bangs.

      Why is the slippery ice like music?
      If you don't C sharp - you'll B flat.

      What do you call a rabbit on the lawn?
      A Grass Hopper

      Why didn�t Pharaoh let the Israelites go into the wilderness after the first six plagues?
      He was in de Nile.

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      Gymnasts in debt have outstanding balance.

      Corduroy pillows are making head lines across the nation.

      I was kicked out of math class for one too many infractions.

      My cooking's gotten better since I fondue.

      "If you don't marry me, I'll hang myself from that tree in your front yard." "Please don't do that. You know my parents don't want you hanging around here."

      PUN SERIES

      NEW BOOKS

      'The Berlin Bank Robbery' by Hans Zupp
      'The Genie in the Bottle' by Grant Wishes
      'The Gardener' by Moses Lawn
      'Black Belt in Karate' by Marsha Larts
      'The Beer Drinker' by Bud Wizer

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      Throughout all 18 holes, golfer clowned.
      Using only one club, he did pound
      A ball with his putter.
      To friends he did mutter
      That he simply was playing a round.
      (Kirk Miller)

      A tour guide was showing a tourist around Washington, D. C. The guide pointed out the place where George Washington supposedly threw a dollar across the Potomac River. "That's impossible," said the tourist. "No one could throw a coin that far!" "You have to remember," answered the guide. "A dollar went a lot farther in those days."

      Bobby's class was having an English lesson, and the teacher called on Bobby to recite a sentence with a direct object. Bobby stood and thought, and said, "Teacher, everybody thinks you are beautiful. "Why thank you, Bobby, "the teacher said, the teacher said blushing. "But what is the direct object?" "A good report card next month", he replied.