    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012

      What letters are not in the alphabet?
      The ones in the mail

      In baseball, why does it take longer to go from second base to third than from first to second?
      There is a shortstop between second and third .

      What is the penalty for breaking the law of gravity.
      A suspended sentence

      How do you make milk shake?
      Give it a good scare

      How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?
      Shocked

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      Lions always take great pride in their families.

      Cows make noise only when they're in the moo-d.

      When you dream in color, it's a pigment of your imagination.

      He is a self-made man and worships his creator. (John Bright)

      Ratio of an igloo�s circumference to its diameter = Eskimo Pi

      PUN SERIES

      I don�t want to be a doctor because:
      I�m not cut out to be a surgeon.
      It�s been drilled into me that I should be a dentist.
      I haven�t got the heart to be a cardiologist.
      They tell me pediatrics is child�s play.
      I can�t see myself as an eye doctor.

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      Knock, knock
      Who�s there?
      Ariel
      Ariel who?
      Ariel live nephew of my Uncle Sam.
      (J. A. McC.)

      A father and son went deep-sea fishing. Out at sea, the father sees his son drilling a hole in the boat, when asked what he was doing, the son replied, "there's water coming into the boat, so I made a another hole for it to escape."

      An applicant was filling out a job application. When he came to the question, "Have you ever been arrested?" he wrote, "No." The next question, intended for people who had answered in the affirmative to the previous question, was "Why?" The applicant answered it anyway: "Never got caught."