    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012

      Why weren't the astronauts able to land on the moon?
      It was full.

      What keeps the oceans clean?
      Tide

      Why did the potato cross the road?
      He saw a fork in the road

      What do snakes put on their kitchen floors?
      Rep-tiles

      What is a baby fish's favorite toy?
      A doll fin

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      There was a big paddle sale at the boat store. It was quite an oar deal. (Mike Bull)

      Dr. Frankenstein crossed a chicken with an electric organ, and now he's got Hammond eggs.

      I just got skylights put in my place. The people who live above me are furious.

      He wanted to take his nose apart to see what made it run.

      When I was a child, I remember my mom telling me, "Son, when you grow up, you can marry any girl you please." When I became a young man, I learned the sad fact was that I couldn't please any of them.

      PUN SERIES

      The Toy salesman lost his marbles

      The paper manufacturer folded

      The brassiere business went bust

      The direct mail company was written off

      The submarine company went under

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      Knock, knock,
      Who�s there?
      Della
      Della who?
      Dellacatessen food gives me gas.
      (Stan Kegel)

      The Sunday School teacher said to her class, "We have been learning about how powerful the kings and queens were in Biblical times. But there is a higher power. Who can tell me what it is?" Little Maury blurted out, "I know, I know!! Aces!!"

      The Sunday school teacher asked a little boy: "How old are you?" The little chap said, "Seven. And how old are you?" She replied,"I'm 70." Amazed the little darling said, "Whoa, you're almost dead!" (Eduardo Bracier,)