    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012

      What did the mother corn say to the baby corn?
      "Be sure to wash your ears!"

      Why did the man bring his dog to the railroad station?
      To train him

      How do you know that your cat has eaten a goose?
      She looks a little down in the mouth.

      What does a bicycle dealer do with his bikes?
      He peddles them

      How do you take a deer census?
      By going doe to doe (James Ertner)

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      He'd never gone hunting but decided to give it a shot.

      The unveiling of the statue was a monumental occasion.

      When he lost the lambs, the herder�s helper felt sheepish.

      When the waiter was asked if crabs were served in his restaurant he replied oh yes, we serve anybody!

      Some antiques aren't as old as they're cracked up to be.

      PUN SERIES

      "A Skunk In The House" by P. Yew

      "I Ran the Boston Marathon" by Emma I Tired.

      "Irish Lawn Chairs" by Patty O'Furniture

      "Canned -- A Fish Story" by Czar Dean

      "Outdoor Advertising" by Bill Bored

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      Knock Knock!
      Who's there?
      Havelock.
      Havelock who?
      Havelock put on your door!

      The bank manager noticed the new clerk was adroit at counting money and adding up figures. "Where did you get your finance education?" he asked. "Yale," replied the lad. "Good!" said the manager. "And what's your name?" "Yim Yohnston," he replied.

      Thirteen-year-old Mike's parents were going out for the evening. "We're going out to dinner and a movie and we won't be back 'til late," the mother explained to Mike. "OK," Mike replied. "And I want you to be good, OK?" she added. "OK," Mike replied. Mike's replies were wooden. The mother was not very convinced. "Tell you what," she said to Mike. "If you be good while we're out, I'll give you $20.00 when we get back." "$20.00 to be good?" the father interjected. "Come on, honey. When I was his age I was good for nothing!"