    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      What kind of book would a car write?
      An Auto biography

      When should a mouse carry an umbrella?
      When it's raining cats and dogs!

      Why do lazy men like to work in shoe stores?
      Because they are loafers

      Why are Egyptian children good children?
      Because they respect their mummies

      What do history teachers make when they want to get together?
      Dates

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      When she was asked if she wanted silver or gold, she replied, "Either ore."

      The retired hockey player lived in the sticks.

      Mother: "How was your first day at school?" Son: "It was all right except for some man called 'Teacher' who kept spoiling all our fun!"

      If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?

      PUN SERIES

      He is so old that he thinks a website is where a spider builds its home.

      He is so old that he thinks a hard drive is a long and bumpy road.

      He is so old that he thinks a search engine is a kind of train.

      He is so old that he thinks an iPod is some sort of sleeping bag.

      He is so old that his first hearing aid was powered by steam.

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      The first time my son was on a bike with training wheels, I shouted, "Step back on the pedals and the bike will brake!" He nodded but still rode straight into a bush. "Why didn't you push back on the pedals?" I asked, helping him up. "You said if I did, the bike would break."

      My wife and I, both graduate students, recently celebrated the arrival of our first child. At my wife's insistence, we had paid our entire medical bill and were now worried about meeting other payments. We were discussing our sad financial situation one evening when our son demanded a diaper change. As my wife leaned over the baby's crib, I heard her mutter, "The only thing in the house that's paid for, and it leaks."