    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012

      Where do they take sick ships?
      To the dock

      What is a kangaroo's favorite season?
      Spring.

      What did the traffic-light say to lamp pole.?
      Don't look now, I'm changing!

      Who is the most important member of the ghost's soccer team?
      The ghoulie

      What do you get when you cross a stream and a brook?
      Wet feet.

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      I've never owned a telescope, but it's something I'm thinking of looking into. (George Carlin)

      We're hiring at The Medieval Theater-Restaurant -- Apply here for a knight job

      He went on a cheese diet in order to cheddar few pounds.

      The orthopedist said that working with fractures isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

      The smartest kid in the math class could always be counted on.

      PUN SERIES

      Doctor, Doctor I feel like a spoon.
      Well sit still and don�t stir.

      Doctor, Doctor I think I�m a moth.
      Move, you�re in my light.

      Doctor, doctor, I can�t stop fishing.
      Drop me a line when you�re feeling better.

      Doctor, doctor. I keep seeing an insect spinning around.
      Don�t worry, it�s just a bug that�s going around.

      Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking I�m a bridge.
      What�s come over you?
      Two buses, three cars and a truck.

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      Knock Knock
      Who's there?
      Alex
      Alex who?
      Alex plain later now let me in.

      An stewardess was giving the regular safety briefing to the airline passengers. When she had just finished saying, "In the event of emergency water landing, your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device.", A passenger remarked: "Hey! If the plane can't fly, why should I believe the seat can float?"

      As a professional animal trainer, I was disturbed when my own dog developed a bad habit. Every time I hung my wash out on the clothesline, she would yank it down. Drastic action was called for. I put a white kitchen towel on the line and waited. Each time she pulled it off, I scolded her. After two weeks the towel was untouched. Then I hung out a large wash and left to do some errands. When I came home, my clean clothes were scattered all over the yard. On the line was the white kitchen towel.