    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011

      Why are soldiers so tired on April 1st?
      Because they just had a 31 day March.

      How does an amoeba say goodbye?
      With a microwave. (From "Wild & Wacky Animal Jokes" by Richard Lederer and Jim Ertner)

      Where can older people find prescription eye glasses?
      On top of their heads

      What is the strongest bird?
      A crane

      Where does the postman leave a kangaroo its mail?
      In its pouch

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      The astronauts said their experience on the moon was out of this world.

      As the horse said as it ate all of its hay, "That�s the last straw!" (From "Super Funny Animal Jokes" by Richard Lederer and Jim Ertner)

      Old pirates retire and grow corn for a buck an ear.

      A group of musical masseurs could be called a Rubber Band (Norm Gilbert)

      An unemployed jester is nobody's fool

      PUN SERIES

      Define "APPEAL": What's left after you eat a banana. (B. C./Johnny Hart)

      When Ted saw the tear in the painting he shed a tear.

      Ad for an Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once, you'll never go anywhere again.

      We spent most of our time sitting on the back porch watching the cows playing Scrabble and reading.

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      A wife says to her husband,"You're always pushing me around and talking behind my back." He says,"What do you expect? You're in a wheel chair".

      The young man entered the Ice Cream Palace and asked, "What kinds of ice cream do you have?" "Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry," the girl wheezed as she spoke, patted her chest and seemed unable to continue. "You got laryngitis?" the young man asked sympathetically. "Nope," she whispered, "just vanilla, chocolate and strawberry."

      After a field trip to a local dairy, the teacher further told the class about all of the many products that come from milk, such as butter and cheese. Then she asked if anyone knew how the holes in Swiss cheese were made? A little boy raised his hand and said, "I know, they use hole milk."