    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:53 AM

      When does milk get rock hard
      When it's in quartz.

      What does a turtle use to make phone calls
      A shellular phone

      What did the river name its daughter?
      Brook

      Why was Noah's ark built out of wood?
      They didn't have arc welders back then.

      ANIMAL JOKES

      From "Super Funny Animal Jokes" by Richard Lederer and Jim Ertner

      Why are peacocks unreliable?
      Because they are always spreading tails.

      An artificial fish is a plastic stergeon

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      The first flea market started from scratch.

      It rained so hard here last night our whole town flooded.The entire city was taken by storm.

      He got angry at the Italian chef and gave him a pizza his mind

      Ski vacations start on a high but go down hill from there.

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      An Indian chief spoke to his squaw one day. "I can't stand your constant sniffling. Is there anything I can get you to give you some relief. Answered the squaw, "'tis but for a linen cloth for which I hanker, Chief." (Bennett Cerf)

      Snow White took photos of the Dwarfs and their surroundings. She took the film to be developed. After a week or so she went to get the finished photos. The clerk said the photos were not back from the processor. Needless to say, she was disappointed and started to cry. The clerk, trying to console her, said, "Don't worry. Someday your prints will come."

      An amateur photographer was invited to dinner with friends and took along a few pictures to show the hostess. She looked at the photos and commented "These are very good! You must have a good camera." He didn't make any comment, but, as he was leaving to go home, he said, "That was a really delicious meal! You must have some very good pots."