    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:41 AM

      What was Camelot?
      A place where people parked their camels

      How did the Vikings send secret messages?
      By Norse Code

      How many ears did Davy Crockett have?
      Three: his left ear, his right ear, and his wild front ear.

      Why shouldn't you tell a secret to a pig?
      Because he is a squealer.

      What do you get if you divide the circumference of a bowl of ice cream by its diameter?
      Pi ala mode.

      ANIMAL JOKES

      From "Supper Funny Animal Jokes" by Richard Lederer and Jim Ertner

      Illegal: A sick bird

      What's the worst weather for mice?
      When it's raining cats and dogs.

      Have you heard of the horse that kept long hours. It was a night mare.

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      The little boy didn't tell his mother that he ate glue. His lips were sealed.

      Mom says I would make a good electrician because I spend most of my childhood grounded.

      Sherbet: A "can't lose" tip on a horse race

      Chicken farmers will often share a good yolk.

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      A husband was throwing knives at his wife's photo while she was out of station. But none of the knives were hitting the photo. Suddenly the wife called up, honey, what are you doing?" Her husband replied. "Missing you."

      The ship was sinking and four sailors were able to get a lifeboat into the water and climb into it safely. As they relaxed, they decided to have a cigarette and relax a few moments before starting their journey to safety. The cigarettes were dry, but all their matches were wet and they had no way to light their cigarettes. Finally, one of the sailors came up with a solution. He threw a cigarette overboard. This worked well. They were able to smoke, because the lifeboat had become a cigarette lighter. (Stan Kegel)