    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011

      Why did the bees go on strike?
      They wanted shorter flowers and more honey.

      How do you share 355 cherries among 113 people?
      Make cherry pi. (355/113 = 3.14)

      What should you use to get into a musician's apartment?
      The key of a flat.

      Why does a traffic light signal turn red?
      It has to change in front of all those people.

      How many balls of string would it take to reach the moon?
      Just one if it's long enough!

      SCHOOL WORK

      Define "EXPANSION SLOT": Extra hole in your belt to use when you overeat

      Use "BEETLE" in a sentence: "How long do you think it's gonna BEETLE they figure out we're gone?" (Jeff Foxworthy)

      Sign at a soft-drink stand: "Thirst come, Thirst served,"

      TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. WINNIE: Me!

      PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      I used to be a baker, but I didn't make enough dough.

      I just saw an ocean liner that was stuck between two wooden docks. Wow! Talk about pier pressure.

      Some artificial flowers can be so lifelike it's unreal.

      I'm reading a murder mystery where they bury the guy in corn starch. I just got to the part where the plot thickens.

      GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      Knock Knock!
      Who�s there?
      Ken
      Ken who?
      Ken I come in, it�s freezing out here?

      It was the end of the day when the police officer parked his police van in front of the station. As he gathered his equipment, his K-9 partner, Jake, who was inside the van, was barking. A little boy was staring at him. "Is that a dog you got in there?" he asked. "It sure is," the officer replied. Puzzled, the boy looked toward the van and then back at the officer and asked, "What did he do?"

      Tommy looked out the window at his snowman. He had been able to maintain it all winter, but now it was melting in the morning rain. His mother joined him. "That's sad," his mother commented. "It is," Tommy replied. "But what can you do?" "You made him really well," his mother pointed out. "Everyone in the neighborhood came to see him. He was famous!" "True," Tommy replied, "But fame is sleeting!"