    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .JEST FOR KIDS 12-01-10
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Riddles and Puns for the 8 to 14 year old

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .RIDDLES

      Why did the little girl buy a little horse?
      . . . She wanted a pony tail

      Why doesn't the cannibal eat people that work at Texaco?
      . . . They give him gas

      Is it hard to spot a leopard?
      . . . No, they're born that way.

      What did the girl have to do to get a job as a harpist?
      . . . She had to pull strings.

      What can you catch but not throw?
      . . . A cold!

      What do you call a man with a large bank balance?
      . . . Rich

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .SCHOOL WORK

      Define "Donation": The homeland of that Pillsbury boy.

      Use "Boisterou" in a sentence: "They may appear to be mature to you but they are still BOISTEROUS"

      Headline: Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft

      Ads: Wanted - Woman to sew buttons on the fourth floor.

      "I travel by motorcycle," Tom said triumphantly.

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PUNS & SHORT JOKES

      When you're wearing a watch on an airplane, time flies

      Waiters are good at multiplication because they know their tables

      The Policeman couldn't believe his eyes as he saw the Woman drive past him, busily knitting. Quickly he pulled Along the vehicle, wound down his window and shouted "Pull over!" "No" she replied, "they're socks!"

      When the artist tried to draw a cube he had a mental block.

      When found guilty the English Teacher received a long sentence.

      A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .GROANERS & LONG JOKES

      . . . Knock, knock.
      . . . . . . Who’s there?
      . . . Anna.
      . . . . . . Anna who?
      . . . Anna partridge in a pear tree.

      My fourth grade students were required to date the entries in their journals, but one young fellow neglected to do so. I made a notation "Date?" beside his last entry. The next time I reviewed his journal, I spotted his response to my query "I'm too young."

      After the fall in Garden of Eden, Adam was walking with his two sons, Cain and Abel. They passed by the ruins of the Garden of Eden. One of the boys asked, "What's that?" Adam replied, "Boys, that's where your mother ate us out of house and home."