  • Stan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010

      What did the mother buffalo say to her little boy when he went off to school?
      Bison.

      What was the clock doing in prison cafeteria?
      Serving time.

      What do you call the small external parasites that usually attack around the mouth?
      Lips Ticks (Stan Kegel)

      What brand of Root Beer is the favorite of new recruits who work in the human resources department?
      Hires (Gary Hallock)

      What's a mummy's favorite type of music?
      Rap music!

      Why did the orange stop rolling down the hill?
      Because it ran out of juice.

      What do frogs eat with their hamburgers?
      French flies.

      SCHOOL WORK

      Define "Persuade": Soft leather used to make handbags.

      Use "Roadway" in a sentence: I took my boat and ROADWAY over there. (Bob Dvorak)

      "There's no need for silence," Tom allowed.

      'We'll have to rehearse that,' said the undertaker as the coffin fell out of the car."

      Old seers never die, they just lose their vision.

      PUNS & OTHER HUMOR

      Did you hear about the moron who ate some pennies and then asked if people saw any change in him?

      Clothes don't necessarily make the man, but a good suit makes a lawyer.

      When he got a big phone bill the man complained, "Who said talk is cheap?"

      A goldfish flops into a bar and looks at the bartender. The bartender asks, "What can I get you?" The goldfish says, "Water."

      Nero was talking to his financial advisors in a Roman amphitheater. "Why aren't we making any money from this building?" he said. An advisor replied, "Because the lions are eating up all the prophets."

      I took my 4 year old son to see the latest Disney movie. Before the main feature was a Donald Duck cartoon. My son got up and asked to be excused and I asked him why. He told me Donald Duck always gives him Disney spells.

      "So I take my wife to this nice Chinese place and we're sitting there, wolfing down Moo Goo Gui Pan... when, suddenly, this nice kid (who's been just sitting there, having a nice meal with his parents) jumps to his feet and pulls out a 9mm. "With a scream, he starts pumping round after round into his fried rice! Standing there, shooting his dinner. "With a sigh, his mother says, 'Now, Tommy... If I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times. Stop wasting food!'"