    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010

      HOLIDAY RIDDLES & JOKES

      For a holy stint,
      A moth of the cloth gave up
      His wollens for lint.
      (John S. Crosbie)

      What did the bunny want to do when he turned 18?
      Join the Hare Force.

      How do you make a rabbit stew?
      Make it wait for 3 hours!

      How is the Easter Bunny like Michael Jordan?
      They're both famous for stuffing baskets!

      RIDDLES

      Why are people always tired in April?
      Because they just finished a march

      What did the blanket say to the bed?
      Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered!

      How do you know if your cat has eaten a gosling?
      She looks a little down in the mouth.

      How did the egg cross the road?
      It scrambled across

      What did one pencil say to the other?
      You're looking sharp!

      SCHOOL WORK

      Define "Physiology": The study of carbonated drinks

      Use "Bald" in a sentence: "When I heard about the accident, I BALD all night."

      "I've been feeding the crocodile," said Tom offhandedly.

      The American History teacher was lecturing the class on the Puritans. She asked, "What sort of people were punished in the stocks?" A small voice from the back of the room responded, "Small investors."

      PUNS & OTHER HUMOR

      I'm currently between destinations, but that's neither here nor there.

      Did you hear about the fire at the clock factory? Nobody died but several people suffered from second hand smoke. (Gary Hallock)

      Breeding rabbits is a hare raising experience.

      A few years ago the nuclear aircraft carrier Enterprise was returning to its base at the Oakland-Alameda Naval Base when the ship's captain, misreading the tides, managed to run the carrier aground on the mud flats of San Francisco bay. This event went down in history as being one of the finest examples of grounding the warship you walk on.