    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010

      Why did the hawk sit atop the church
      Because it was a bird of pray

      What Do Basketball Players Snack On?
      Turnovers

      What type of shoes is the best for flat feet?
      Pumps

      What did Ernie say when Bert asked him if he wanted ice cream?
      Sure, Bert

      What do you call a dog at the stereo shop?
      A woofer

      Why Did The Basketball Player Throw The Hoop In A Lake?
      Because he wanted to sink a basket

      SCHOOL WORK

      Define "Insects": How people with unconventional beliefs congregate.

      Use "Falsify" in a sentence: If I put a plate on my head it FALSIFY make a move.

      Other: Teacher: "Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?" Donald: "H I J K L M N O." Teacher: "What are you talking about?" Donald: "Yesterday you said it's H to O."

      "I'd better repeat that SOS message," said Tom remorsefully.

      Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.

      PUNS & OTHER HUMOR

      A truck carrying hundreds of flats of strawberries overturned on the freeway. The result? Yep, a traffic jam.

      The lights were too bright at the Chinese restaurant so the manager decided to dim sum. (Mike Bull)

      When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she would dye.

      There was a young lady who didn't like to have a steady boyfriend. She played the field, but always kept one boyfriend for a rainy day. He was her rain beau. (Cynthia MacGregor)

      A calendar's biggest tragedy is iIt's days are numbered.

      While making rounds, a doctor points out an X-ray to a group of medical students. "As you can see," she says, "the patient limps because his left fibula and tibia are radically arched. Michael, what would you do in a case like this?" "Well," ponders the student, "I suppose I'd limp too."