Meteorology Quiz

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Meteorology Test

      Test your knowledge of the weather processes by filling each blank
      with one of the terms listed below.

      1. Which of my deer pictures has he ripped? Oh, no! He's ____________!

      2. "Hello!" _________ the weatherman. (Previously he had been raining.)

      3. "He really believes his theories on severe thunderstorms." "Yes,
      he is a man of strong _________."

      4. Meteorologist on Broadway: "There's ______ business like show
      business..."

      5. Given a choice, a weatherman always enters by the ____________ door.

      6. "To ____________ is human, to forgive, divine."

      7. Past participle of "to clow". ____________

      8. I've been debating ____________ or not to be a meteorologist.

      9. The study of the properties of light in an evil medium is called
      ________.

      10. It is sometimes difficult to _________ with the difficulties of
      cold rain formation.

      11. When the Queen served tea, it was observed that she not only
      ______, but she pours.

      12. Knowledge of thunderstorm mechanics can often be en-__________.

      13. I hate water condensation problems! I never know what to _______.

      14. When Cy had a duplicate made of himself, it was called the ________.

      15. The weatherman puttered in his garden, using his ________ to dig
      out the weeds.

      16. Exhortation used to promote speed from Cain. ____________

      17. The ____________ in this restaurant is terrible.

      18. A large vehicle suitable for carrying nims. ____________

      19. Fred was warned about how slippery it was. When he fell, he said
      "_________ what you mean!"

      20. The most common name of women from the Windy City. ____________

      a) Air f) Dew k) Hurricane p) Snow
      b) Cirrus g) Front l) Icy q)
      Synoptics
      c) Cloud h) Gale m) Lightning r) Tornado
      d) Convections i) Graupel n) Nimbus s) Trowal
      e) Cyclone j) Hailed o) Rains t) Weather

      ---------------------------------------

      Answer Tomorrow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
        Meteorology Quiz With Answers

        Test your knowledge of the weather processes by filling each blank
        with one of the terms listed below.

        1. Which of my deer pictures has he ripped? Oh, no! He's _tornado_!

        2. "Hello!" _hailed_ the weatherman. (Previously he had been raining.)

        3. "He really believes his theories on severe thunderstorms." "Yes,
        he is a man of strong _convections_."

        4. Meteorologist on Broadway: "There's _snow_ business like show
        business..."

        5. Given a choice, a weatherman always enters by the _front_ door.

        6. "To _air_ is human, to forgive, divine."

        7. Past participle of "to clow". _cloud_

        8. I've been debating _weather_ or not to be a meteorologist.

        9. The study of the properties of light in an evil medium is called
        _synoptics_.

        10. It is sometimes difficult to _graupel_ with the difficulties of
        cold rain formation.

        11. When the Queen served tea, it was observed that she not only
        _rains_, but she pours.

        12. Knowledge of thunderstorm mechanics can often be en-_lightning_.

        13. I hate water condensation problems! I never know what to _dew_.

        14. When Cy had a duplicate made of himself, it was called the
        _cyclone_.

        15. The weatherman puttered in his garden, using his _trowal_ to dig
        out the weeds.

        16. Exhortation used to promote speed from Cain. _hurricane_

        17. The _cirrus_ in this restaurant is terrible.

        18. A large vehicle suitable for carrying nims. _nimbus_

        19. Fred was warned about how slippery it was. When he fell, he said
        "_Icy_ what you mean!"

        20. The most common name of women from the Windy City. _Gale_