    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007

      What did the fireman say when the church caught on fire?
      "Holy smoke!"

      Why did the dynamite always get what it wanted?
      No one could re-fuse it.

      Why was the gym wet?
      Because the basketball players dribbled all over it (Veera, 11)

      What do bees use to make their hair look nice?
      Honey combs

      How does an investor get clean socks?
      He goes to the sock exchange.

      PUNS

      Rain can dampen picnic plans. (Jumble)

      If a man wants his dreams to come true, he must wake up.

      A gardener who moved back to his home town rediscovered his roots.

      The pitcher brought a pocket watch to his game so he could wind up
      before throwing the ball.

      When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.

      GROANERS

      Recently, our 18-year-old daughter started hunting for her first real
      job. She spent an afternoon filling out applications, leaving them on
      the kitchen table to finish later. As I walked by, a section of the
      application on top jumped out at me. Under "Previous Employment" she
      wrote, "Baby sitting." In answer to "Reason for Leaving" she wrote,
      "Parents came home."

      As team leader of the Police Tactics and Rescue Unit, I directed
      officers one night to a building where a dangerous suspect was
      hiding. Believing the culprit to be on the roof, I decided to have an
      officer shine his flash-light in that direction. At just the right
      moment, I whispered to him, "Okay, throw a light on the roof." The
      officer hurled his flashlight to the top of the building.

      Once there were three blind mice who lived in a museum. One evening
      after the museum had closed and it was very quiet, the first mouse
      crawled into a huge suit of armor. Before he knew it, he was lost.
      "Help me make it though the knight!" he shouted to his friends.

      A leopard entered the Jungle Olympics every four years and always won
      the gold medal in the Long Jump. He got tired of this and the next
      Olympics decided try the High Jump and the Javelin. He did very
      poorly in both, thus proving that a leopard can't change his sports.

      OTHER HUMOR

      Backdrop: A button-down trap on the rear of long underwear.

      Ransom : What you did to train for a marathon

      Copy: Regarding an action by a male person concerning a law
      enforcement officer. "I hope we don't run into the COPY shot
      at." (Jeff Foxworthy)

      You don't talk a lot. You're just "abundantly verbal."

      "I love to go whitewater rafting?" Tom rapidly answered.