a poem

  • surindersinghpammi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      A poem written by me on the birthday of my daughter.

      AYESHA XCLUSIF

      Sweet, Smart, Cute, Caring
      Active, Attractive, Attentive, Daring
      Sharp mind, open heart, very smart
      Kind, sincere, Affectionate, Obedient
      Hard working, soft spoken, intelligent
      My darling daughter
      A very happy birthday to you

      All the words
      I have just spoken for you, are true
      May God bless you, with more kindness
      Intelligence, Sincerity, Clarity
      Truthfulness and Fragrance
      My wish for you, to become strong like Everest
      Deep like sea, clear like water
      My charming daughter
      May I wish you, to be a girl
      Better than the best