Re: [puneruby] Ruby for Symbian OS

  • Jay Mittal
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2006
      You might also be interested in looking other APIs, platforms such as PalmOS, WinCE and J2ME. These will give you a fair bit of idea on how things work on mobile side of the stuff. Search on Google groups by "palmos, symbian etc .. there is quite a possibility that you might end up joining an interesting group or ML whatever.

      Chetan (Jay).

      swanand deodhar <swanand_deodhar@...> wrote:
      Hi!
      I hve joined the ML. Thnx
      Regards,
      Swanand
      Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@...> wrote:
      Join a ML,listen to the noise and that can be a really
      good experience.

      --D

      http://amazon.com/s/ref=br_ss_hs/104-8469095-1571954?platform=gurupa&url=index%3Dblended&keywords=Symbian

      http://mail.yahoo.com