Free Seminar 4th and 5th Feb

  • Satish Talim
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      Register online and attend the free seminar, workshop at SICSR, Pune.
      Our own Prakash Dibya is also one of the speakers. There's a session on
      Ruby too. Check this -
      http://gnunify.sicsr.ac.in/schedule.php?PHPSESSID=5b0f720ca1ed75365d72bd\
      0e73d3fea5
    • Sandip Deshmane
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2006
        Hello,
        I am sandip Deshmane member of pune ruby group. I would like to attend the seminars. I am interested in understnad some more detail about RUBY so can you please send me the venue and other details of the seminar/
        I hope you responde me soon so that i know the details before staeting the seminar.
        Can you please call me on 9370192660 to know the venue is possible.
        Thanks in Advance.

        Satish Talim <satish.talim@...> wrote:
        Register online and attend the free seminar, workshop at SICSR, Pune.
        Our own Prakash Dibya is also one of the speakers. There's a session on
        Ruby too. Check this -
        http://gnunify.sicsr.ac.in/schedule.php?PHPSESSID=5b0f720ca1ed75365d72bd\
        0e73d3fea5

        Sandip Deshmane

      • Dibya prakash
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2006
          Hi Sandip,

          Great to hear from you.I got your mail just now,and unfortunately the seminar is over.

          However,we plan to have a Pune Ruby meet very soon.In the meet,we plan to have talks on Ruby,ROR, and some more.We can meet over there.

          Regards
          Dibya

          Sandip Deshmane <sandip_deshmane@...> wrote:
          Hello,
          I am sandip Deshmane member of pune ruby group. I would like to attend the seminars. I am interested in understnad some more detail about RUBY so can you please send me the venue and other details of the seminar/
          I hope you responde me soon so that i know the details before staeting the seminar.
          Can you please call me on 9370192660 to know the venue is possible.
          Thanks in Advance.

          Satish Talim <satish.talim@...> wrote:
          Register online and attend the free seminar, workshop at SICSR, Pune.
          Our own Prakash Dibya is also one of the speakers. There's a session on
          Ruby too. Check this -
          http://gnunify.sicsr.ac.in/schedule.php?PHPSESSID=5b0f720ca1ed75365d72bd\
          0e73d3fea5

          Sandip Deshmane