Win book "Rails Test Prescriptions"

  • Satish Talim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Book Promotion: Rails Test Prescriptions
      Hello,

      We are pleased to announce that we have scheduled a book promotion of
      "Rails Test Prescriptions" along with its author from 12 to 14 May 2009
      at RubyLearning.org

      Full details:

      Book Promotion: Rails Test Prescriptions [Promote your
      books/products/events]

      * Period: 12th to 14th May 2009
      * Details
      <http://rubylearning.com/blog/2009/04/15/want-to-promote-your-bookproduc\
      tevent/> .
      * About the author Noel Rappin
      <http://rubylearning.com/blog/2009/05/01/interview-author-noel-rappin/>
      * Registrations have started. Anyone interested in Ruby programming
      can join. It is FREE. Use Enrollment key: BPCE101.
      * Join here <http://rubylearning.org/class/course/view.php?id=35> .
      * You can start posting your questions related to the book,
      immediately.

      You can win a printed copy of this book if you post intelligent
      questions related to the topics of the book in the relevant forum. Why
      wait? It's free. Do join.

      The previous book promotion of "Wicked Cool Ruby Scripts'" was a big
      success.

      Thanks/Satish