Hi

  • Roshan Kapoor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 3:50 AM
      Hi

      Need someone to enjoy the sexy rains. Get back to me if interested.

      Roshan

      Yahoo! Sports
    • For You
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 11:28 PM
        Hello,
        I have recently joined this group and wish to have friends of this group for fun.I am 5'-8" in ht, broad chest,gymtoned,smooth and clean body. I am an elderly , well educated, well mannered and well settled man in my life. I have recently shifted to pune from Mumbai.I like to be in company of good friends for evening walk , a cup of coffee in a nice restaurant ,listen a music cheat-chat and enjoy the company the way both wants.

        Those interested in friendship of experienced, decent,goodlooking and clean habbits friend, you are well come to respond on my personal ID.

        Goodby till such time and take care and enjoy.

        sona

        punefun Moderator <punefun-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello,

        Welcome to the punefun group at Yahoo! Groups, a
        free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
        take a moment to review this message.

        To learn more about the punefun group, please visit
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/punefun

        To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
        send email to
        punefun@yahoogroups.com

        If you do not wish to belong to punefun, you may
        unsubscribe by sending an email to
        punefun-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        To see and modify all of your groups, go to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

        Cheer,

        Moderator, punefun

        Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
        Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com

      • akash verma
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7 2:21 AM
          hi sona,