Urgent Openings: Oracle 11i Apps Technical Consultants / MNC / MUMBAI

  • darius_kothari
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi,

      One of our client is looking out for the following positions :

      Oracle 11i Apps Technical Consultants -

      Developers : Minimum 12 months experience on the above.

      Sr. Developers : Minimum 24 months experience on the above

      Technical Skills:

      Experience in Oracle 11i, and Oracle 8i/9i DB, PL/SQL,
      SQL*Plus,Developer 6i (Forms 6i, Reports6i), Designer 6i, workflow
      2.x, Pro*C, Unix environments.

      Must have worked with Oracle Apps 11i - developing interfaces,
      customization of forms / reports / workflows. Should have a thorough
      understanding of Oracle 11i Applications Data Model (Financials,
      Order management, Purchasing,Manufacturing, HR or CRM modules), AOL.
      Should have functional overview of respective modules of oracle 11i
      applications.

      Desirables: Should have worked on at least 1 live project involving
      customization of Forms/reports/ workflows and interfaces / conversions

      Interested candidates should send their Resumes to :

      hrconsultants25@...

      Regards
      Kothari