Pune JUG meet registration

  • saager.mhatre@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2009
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFNaXcyRzV5YTIxTWVsTFdNOENZdUE6MA

      Pune JUG meet registration

      Register here for the Pune JUG meet on 5th December.

      ThoughtWorks Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd
      Ground Floor, Panchshil Tech Park
      Yerwada Pune - 411006

      http://www.sadakmap.com/p/ThoughtWorks

      Lunch will be provided for if the timing agreed upon requires it.

      Footnote

      Apologies for sending this out on short notice, I dropped the ball on that one. However, I would very much like to start off regular meets of this regular to get in touch with the community at large in our city.

    • Saager Mhatre
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
        Owing to the fact that I've only gotten 10 responses so far with the preferred timing split pretty evenly I'm going to leave it open for some more time and declare the time tomorrow afternoon.

        Inconvenience regretted :(

        --
        Saager Mhatre
      • Saager Mhatre
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
          Alright, so I've got two more responses so far and 10 sounds like a good enough number to start with.
          Since most of the registrants voted for afternoon timings, I say we do this from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.

          If nothing, we can atleast meet and decide on the next meeting date/time/venue.

          Thank you all and sorry for making this such a last minute event.
          Hope to see you tomorrow.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2009
            Alright, so I guess the communication didn't get out early enough (or to enough people); my bad mostly, shouldn't have delayed the decision all the way to Friday. :S
            Since next week in IndicThread and the holiday season starts after that, I guess we're going to have to plan this for early Jan.
            I'm up to sending a new survey for the next meet, unless someone else has a venue that would be better suited/closer to everyone. :P

            Sorry about this week though, hope we do better in Jan.

            On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Saager Mhatre <saager.mhatre@...> wrote:
[...]

          • Navin Kabra
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2009
              Saager,
              I think:
                1. ThoughtWorks is fine as a venue.
                2. I don't think a democratic survey for date/time/place/topic is a very good idea.
                3. Just pick a topic, pick a date, announce it right away.

              navin.

              On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Saager Mhatre <saager.mhatre@...> wrote:

[...]

            • Ashish Kulkarni
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 6, 2009
                Saager,

                I second what Navin has said.

                Just decide a venue, date, time and agenda and go with it.

                Let me know if you need any help. All the best.

                Regards,

                Ashish.