Required Software Engineers on .NET

  • Consultant
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005

      Hi

      We require the following professionals for one of our reputed Client. Mail Your Resume to ajit@... With Expected salary if you are interested in below mentioned opening And Mention code no. In subject line for the post applied for.

      NOTE: Please send your profiles only if match the desirable skills criteria

      About Client:

      Our Client is a 6 year old vibrant company. They are in the business of internet applications and believe that there vision is the driving force behind there growth. There desire is to build an institution that would outlast our lives, and a strong inclination towards being driven by values.

      Location : Bangalore

      Position        :  Software Engineers on .NET (Job Code – UST571)

      He/She will be part of there client development team and work on core development aspects of the SDLC. He/She must have a flair for interacting with overseas customers as you develop and implement solutions for them, not to mention that your passion is technology.

      Competencies:

      ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, VB .NET

      Good analytical ability

      Good communication skills

      Qualification and Experience:

      • At least 3 year experience in .NET is a must

      He/She need to be a BE/ B Tech/ M Tech/ MCA from a reputed university

      For processing your resume near our client we required certain information. Kindly fill the checklist and mail back to us as soon as possible.

      Check List For Candidate:

      Post Applied for:
      Name:
      Communication Address:
      Contact Phone No:
      Immediate Contact Number:
      E-Mail ID for Communication:
      Current Company Name:
      Major Responsibilities Handled:
      Total Experience in month:
      Your current CTC:
      Expected CTC:
      Joining time required if selected:
      Willingness / your convenience to attend for the walk in interview:
      Current Location:
      Graduation Regular / Correspondence year passing:
      Post Graduation Regular / Correspondence year of passing: