Urgent Openings : VB / COM / ASP / SQL SERVER / VOICE TECHNOLOGY : Pune

  • hrconsultants25
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004

      Hi,

      We have an urgent openings for Software Engineers with the following skill sets  :

      VB  COM, ASP, ADO, SQL SERVER ,XML  and Knowledge of .NET .

      Experience : Between 2- 3 Years

      Qualification : BE / Btech / ME / Mtech / MCA/MCS/BCS / MCM

      Interested candidates should furnish the below details:

      1. Present Salary:
      2. Expected Salary:
      3. Ready to relocate to Pune:
      4. Notice Period: