1. Yes, that is the definition of total head; 2. Capacity changes with total head according to the pump curve. Jacquesjchaurette
Hello all, Pump handbook by Kurrassik can be said as standards referred used like ASME, ANSI while calculating NPSH. Thanks Gajanangdhumatkar
Hi Guys, Need your inputs on this one. I have a pump with the following designed operating condition: -Total Head: 22.7 m -Suction Pressure (gauge): -9.81 Kpahunters_land
- May 26, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.