Hello Adnan, first let me say that I am no expert on fire systems and my experience is limited. I would agree with Grundfos about the jockey pumps they shouldjchaurette
Hi Jacques, This thing is bugging me, please help. Whats is the difference between a jockey pump and an accumulator in terms of application.From what I know,adnan_bazaz
The pressure does not change because you have a small connection for the gauge on a large pipe. the pressure in the line of the gauge is a dead-end connection.jchaurette
- May 26, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.