Hello all, My name is Tom and I am currently studying an engineering degree. I Stumbled across your website online while trawling for information. We have been
Helical rotor pumps have elastomeric stator. If the elastomeric stator is not properly wetted, friction between stator and rotor can cause the elastomericsl_abh
morning i have been experiencing a problem with helical rotor pumps. i have two cases of broken shafts after operating for almost a year, what could be thekanyingi178
- May 26, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.