Perhaps the pump is working at well away from the rated head. Idf it was a radial/Mixed flow pump an orifice would have a throttling effect whereby the currentavanimoola
Dear Ajesh, I would like to know the rpm of the pump. I suspect that with rated flow of 695 m3/h and head of just 9 m, it may be an axial flow pump.sl_abh
Why not just utilize a valve to throttle flow in lieu of an orifice? If an obstruction ever becomes an issue, the valve can be cycled to clear it, and if email@example.com
- May 26, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.