Re: [pumpfundamentals] How to find a specification or drawings or manual?!!!

  • Serhat kolbasý
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2012

        Hello mate,

       I can send you couple drawings about pumps but not submerged. If you want to ?

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2012
        I hope this may help. Especially because I need very detailed drawings, not just pictures like in the internet catalogs, if u have some please send me. But the question is still urgent - submerged pump design is rather different.. Anyway, thank you very much.