new here

  • butterfly_kisses2010
    Message 1 of 383 , Apr 2, 2001
      hi all and hi again ken ( you would know me as
      pixyangel_2000 i belive or as Karri), i was surfing clubs and
      came across this one and i am really interested cause
      i am going thru alot right now and being attacked
      by satan thorughly. In 1999 around christmas i
      almost sold my soul to him and i guess he is back to try
      again except even though i seem to be in a standstill i
      wont give it too him, but all i want is some
      happiness, I am going thru a divorce i was married for 6 yrs
      and togther for 8yrs, it will be final in 8 days, we
      were seperated for 8 mnths, it is over i know that,
      and i have no desires to go back but it still hurts.
      I am not on much, i still don't have the internet
      on at my place , i only get on when my mom is gone
      or when i am cking my emails. but i am really
      interested in ur club. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, IN CHRIST
      BUTTERFLY AKA KARRI
    • ken_forthelamb
      Message 383 of 383 , Mar 2, 2002
        Have you ever wondered why we do not know exactly
        were Christ was born..where He was buried..or had the
        cross He died upon? <br><br>God does not want us to
        worship these objects..or a piece of cloth but HE wants
        us to worship HIM. <br><br>I do not need any "proof"
        of those events 2000 years ago apart from what the
        Word of God tells me....for it is by FAITH we
        believe...not by a cloth. Without faith we can not please God.