Welcome everyone...

  • Jesse Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      I'm Jesse, and I started this group because it seemed silly not to
      have one.

      I've been podcasting my show, The Sound of Young America, for about a
      year now, and I've really been happy with the results. The show was
      already broadcast on two stations, but those were small-medium
      community stations. Who knows how many people were listening... I'm
      guessing precious few.

      Since I started podcasting, I've built an audience of eight thousand
      or so weekly listeners, which has really been gratifying and exciting.
      My show is one which makes public radio program directors a bit
      nervous (not that it takes much to achieve that), so I'm happy to have
      this alternative outlet.

      Who are all of you?

      Jesse
      TSOYA