The Day My Daughter Woke Me Up to See That Her Father Never Really Loved Me

  • Mary Ann Lipitz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2011
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Mary Ann Lipitz

      Article Title:
      The Day My Daughter Woke Me Up to See That Her Father Never Really Loved Me

      Article Description:
      I am 31 years old with two children, and I was in a relationship
      with the man I loved until two years ago. We were not married but
      we lived together, and yes he is the father of my children. We
      had been together for more than five years at that point, but we
      never felt the need to get married. We had been happy the way
      things were, until one day my daughter changed all that, at least
      for me.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2011-09-15 12:00:00

      Written By: Mary Ann Lipitz
      Copyright: 2009-2011
      Contact Email: mailto:mary.ann.lipitz@...

      For more free-reprint articles by Mary Ann Lipitz, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/mary-ann-lipitz.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/l/my-daughter-woke-me-up.shtml#get_code

      The Day My Daughter Woke Me Up to See That Her Father Never Really Loved Me
      Copyright (c) 2009-2011 Mary Ann Lipitz
      NSA Dating Site
      http://www.nsadatingsite.com/

      I am 31 years old with two children, and I was in a relationship
      with the man I loved until two years ago. We were not married but
      we lived together, and yes he is the father of my children.

      We had been together for more than five years at that point, but
      we never felt the need to get married. We had been happy the way
      things were, until one day my daughter changed all that, at least
      for me.

      I was preparing dinner when suddenly my first born daughter
      asked, "Where did you and dad get married?" I couldn't answer
      her at first, then I said your dad and I are not married.

      I felt a bit ashamed to say that to my daughter, and I could see
      the confusion on her face. That's how I knew it was time for
      change.

      The man I loved and the man I thought loved me also didn't feel
      the same way.

      It's amazing how a woman and a man can be so different when they
      are in a relationship, and it's very painful when one member of
      the couple doesn't love the other as much as the first loves him
      or her.

      That's what happened. I assumed that since I loved him so much,
      I thought that he loved me as much also. I was so wrong.

      I found out that in a relationship, two people can be loving
      towards each other, but not always in the same capacity.

      One would be willing to sacrifice everything for his or her
      partner, while the other may not always be so willing.

      This is so painful for me, but one has to realize that one can
      never really own a person - no matter what you do or give.

      It's heartbreaking, but one has to be prepared for this to
      happen, when you are in a relationship. I wasn't prepared for it
      to happen to me, but I had to be strong for my children.

      I thank God for my daughter everyday, after I left her father,
      for showing me what kind of man her father really was.

      I was so blinded by my love for him that I lost sight of the
      strength of his love for me - or lack thereof. I didn't notice
      that my love was not being reciprocated, or maybe I tried not to
      notice, as long as I was able to be with him.

      I guess, in a relationship or not, a woman or a man must be wise
      enough to know if he or she is loved and being shown that love.

      It's not enough that "I love you" is said every now and then,
      but what's right is that it should be said from the heart, not
      because it's what the other wants to hear... When in a
      relationship, you should love and be loved in return.

      Don't settle for anything less than that... You'll only get
      hurt if you do settle for less.

      It took me five years to learn that lesson. Hopefully, you will
      keep my words in mind, before such a thing happens to you in your
      life.

      Mary Ann Lipitz is the mother of three beautiful daughters.
      Since leaving her husband, she has rejoined the dating
      community, seeking the love of her life. For online dating,
      she uses http://www.nsadatingsite.com/ among others.

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/l/my-daughter-woke-me-up.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Mary Ann Lipitz can be reached at:
      mary.ann.lipitz@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:mary.ann.lipitz@...

      Article Marketing Ebook at:

      *
      *
      * publishyourarticle@yahoogroups.com
      *

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by:

      Bill Platt
      3010 E Raintree
      Stillwater, Oklahoma USA 74074

      and opinion of its author, Mary Ann Lipitz
      http://www.nsadatingsite.com/

    • Mary Ann Lipitz
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2013
        A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Mary Ann Lipitz

        Article Title:
        The Day My Daughter Woke Me Up to See That Her Father Never Really Loved Me

        Article Description:
        I am 31 years old with two children, and I was in a relationship
        with the man I loved until two years ago. We were not married but
        we lived together, and yes he is the father of my children. We
        had been together for more than five years at that point, but we
        never felt the need to get married. We had been happy the way
        things were, until one day my daughter changed all that, at least
        for me.

        Additional Article Information:
        ===============================

        Distribution Date and Time: 2013-10-18 11:00:00

        Written By: Mary Ann Lipitz
        Copyright: 2009-2013
        Contact Email: mailto:mary.ann.lipitz@...

        For more free-reprint articles by Mary Ann Lipitz, please visit:
        http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/mary-ann-lipitz.html

        Versions Of Article Are Available at:
        http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/l/my-daughter-woke-me-up.shtml#get_code

        The Day My Daughter Woke Me Up to See That Her Father Never Really Loved Me
        Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Mary Ann Lipitz
        NSA Dating Site
        http://www.nsadatingsite.com/