Get Rich Quick? Yeah, Right

  • Scott Bywater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Scott Bywater

      Article Title:
      Get Rich Quick? Yeah, Right

      Article Description:
      Do you know anyone who has ever managed to get rich quick
      and without putting the effort in? I have a friend who used
      to wish for just that... He is still wishing...

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2010-01-01 09:00:00

      Written By: Scott Bywater
      Copyright: 2009-2010
      Contact Email: mailto:sbywater@...

      Scott Bywater's Picture URL:
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/images/scott2.jpg

      For more free-reprint articles by Scott Bywater, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/scott-bywater.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/b/get-rich-quick.shtml#get_code

      Get Rich Quick? Yeah, Right
      Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Scott Bywater
      Copywriting That SELLS
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/

      On Friday night a mate of mine came up from Melbourne.

      And we were talking about a variety of different things when the
      topic came up of "get rich quick" and I said to him "Do you
      know anyone who has ever managed to get rich quick and without
      putting the effort in?"

      He answered no.

      Now we both have a friend who used to wish for just that.

      He is still wishing.

      So here's the next thing to think about when someone tries to
      sell you on the concept you can great untold riches by this time
      next month.

      Ask yourself...

      Do you know anyone else who has managed to do this without
      putting in the effort?

      Now of course, I know plenty of people who have created
      incredible amounts of wealth - and often far faster than what the
      average person achieved.

      But there's usually a few reasons for it -

      1. They work incredibly long hours.

      2. They have already had success in another venture and use their
      knowledge and experience to plough into their new venture.

      3. They never stop thinking about their venture. They are
      passionate, excited, disciplined, etc.

      One things is for sure, they are not working 4 hours a week and
      then lying around at the beach the rest of the time.

      As far as I can see, there aren't any shortcuts.

      In fact, I believe the most important skill in creating wealth is
      discipline.

      Sending out an email a day - discipline.

      Calling past customers to ask them "how are things" -
      discipline.

      Doing your planning every week - discipline.

      Spending at least 1/2 hour a day on marketing - discipline.

      Developing your systems and procedures - discipline.

      In fact, I believe it's virtually impossible to succeed without
      some form of discipline.

      Scott Bywater is a direct response copywriter and the author
      of "Cash Flow Advertising" and "More Customers Made Easy".
      Although Scott is accepting very few clients, he generously
      shares his experience on copywriting at his web site at
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/b/get-rich-quick.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Scott Bywater can be reached at:
      sbywater@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:sbywater@...

      *
      *
      * publisher_network@yahoogroups.com
      *

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by:

      Bill Platt
      3010 E Raintree
      Stillwater, Oklahoma USA 74074

      and opinion of its author, Scott Bywater
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/