Take care : 3 Things Never to Do to Your Skin !

  • ur.healthyskin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      Take care : 3 Things Never to Do to Your Skin

      Need a good anti aging skin care guide? Here's the start. 3 things you shouldn't do to your skin, and a guide to how good anti aging skin care treatments will improve the look and health of our skin.

      Whilst you might expect a lot of voodoo and hype about anti aging skin care, it's not as difficult as you would think. There are some simple steps you can take to improve the chances of your skin looking good and being healthy right into old age. Combine some basic steps with a good quality anti aging skin care treatment and you're on your way to slowing the visible effects of aging on your body.

      A few simple steps each day should be a good foundation to good anti aging skin care, and there's also some things you shouldn't do too. A basic anti aging skin care guide should be easy to follow. It isn't necessary to spend hours every day, just follow some simple rules and you're well on your way to healthy good looking skin, and good health in general. Because the 2 go together.

      3 Things You Should Never Do To Your Skin.

      1. Avoid sunburn, or even overexposure to the sun.

      Whilst a suntan might look good it's one of the worst things you can do to your skin. Sunlight has damaging UV rays that burn your skin if you're out in strong sunlight for too long, and this ages your skin and damages it severely. Sunburn is one of the worst things you can ever do to your skin.

      When we get too much exposure to the sun our skin starts to experience damage to the cells that make up the skin, or dermis, as the scientists call it. This results in the loss of a substance known as hyaluronan. Hyaluronan is a key component of our skin and is responsible for helping our skin repair itself, so we don't want to burn ourselves, thereby reducing the amount of hyaluronan that is there to repair damage.

      That doesn't mean you shouldn't go out in the sun, please don't misunderstand. And any good anti aging skin care guide shouldn't advocate staying indoors all day. Our bodies need sunlight. Exposure to sunlight helps our body produce vitamin D, and important vitamin. It's not exposure to sunlight that is dangerous to our skin, it's over exposure.

      So avoid direct exposure to the sun from around 1pm to about 4pm, the most dangerous time, especially in summer. Use a good hat and long sleeved shirt. Use sunscreens sparingly, as they can contain chemicals which themselves can be nasty to our skin and in some cases are suspected of being dangerous.

      2. Don't eat .......... More ?????
      Click here to know more .

      Thank You .

      A D V E R T I S E

      Your Business Update, New Product Marketing, Websites, Training Courses, Seminar, Conference, Workshop, Lectures

      There are more then 300,000 email addresses.

      For Details send email to: events.updates6@...