Think you know everything ?

  • ALERTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2009

    ************ ********* ********* *** ************ ********* ********* ********* *****
    The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for

    Blood plasma.

    ************ ********* ********* *** ************ ********* ********* ********* ***
    No piece of paper can be folded in half

    more than seven (7) times. Oh go ahead...I'll wait...

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *
    Donkeys kill more people annually

    than plane crashes or shark attacks. (So, watch your Ass )

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******
    You burn more calories sleeping

    than you do watching television.

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********
    Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty (50) years of age or older.

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *
    The first product to have a bar code

    was Wrigley's gum.

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *******
    The King of Hearts is the only king

    WITHOUT A MOUSTACHE

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *********
    American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one (1) olive

    from each salad served in first-class.

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********
    Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.

    (Since Venus is normally associated with women, what does this tell you ?)
    (That women are going the 'right' direction... .?)

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***
    Apples, not caffeine,

    are more efficient at waking you up in the morning .

    ************ ********* ********* ****** ************ ********* ********* *****
    Most dust particles in your house are made from

    DEAD SKIN !

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****** ****
    The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.

    So did the first 'Marlboro Man'.

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *********
    Walt Disney was afraid

            OF MICE!

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********

    PEARLS DISSOLVE

    IN VINEGAR !
    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***
    The three most valuable brand names on earth:

    Marlboro,
    Coca Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****
    It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...

    but, not downstairs.

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******

    A duck's quack doesn't echo,

    and no one knows why.

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******
    Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least six (6) feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.

    (I keep my toothbrush in the living room now !)

    ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ***

    And the best for last....

    Turtles can breathe through their butts.

    (I know some people like that, don't YOU ?)

    So.......... ......... ...

    Remember, knowledge is everything, so pass it on...and go move your toothbrush !!!

    HR Consultants

    Latest medical and Health care jobs at international locations – Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, Midwives, Healthcare staff – Hundreds of vacancies available. Send your CV to enquiries@... or call us on (021)5820222 (Karachi Office) +442081234756 (London Office). You can register with us on our website www.hrmedical.co.uk

    If you need immigration advice for a student, family, work permit, investor visa for UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand – please contact us on (021)5820222 (Karachi Office)or email at enquiries@... for Advice.  We can also provide you with legal assistance for UK marriage, divorce, probate and property purchase matters. Contact No. (021)5820222. enquiries@...

    A D V E R T I S E

    Your Business Update, New Product Marketing, Websites, Training Courses, Seminar, Conference, Workshop, Lectures

    One time circulation: Rs. 2000/=

    Monthly e-mails at Rs. 5000/= (one email a week)

    Brief message on the footer of every email: Rs. 3000/=

    For Details send email to:  events.updates6@...